Sunday, October 14, 2012

Starting to look like a home, I think

The foundation has been poured and if you know what you're looking for, it looks like a basement.  I stood there this afternoon and tried to remember what the plans looked like so I could match them to what I seen before me.  I'm still not feeling the cold storage, right now it just looks like a waste of space, I guess I'll have to get used to it because it is now a permanent part of our house.   The rough-in's for the plumbing should be finished by the end of the week.  The goal is to be framed by the end of the month, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

The back corner of our house, I know, impressive right?
The garage, good thing he's building a shop since it is only a two car.

No comments:

Post a Comment