Sunday, January 6, 2013

One floor down, one to go

For the first time in our home improvement careers, we are right on schedule!  Can't tell you how amazing that feels.  The laundry room and main bathroom are totally tiled and grouted.  Our bathroom is totally tiled and tomorrow night I will grout while Mark does some clean up so that we can start laying the wood  floor on Tuesday night.

I am the Grout Queen!

The wood will be a lot easier than the tile since it goes down in straight rows and there are just a few nails in each plank and on to the next one, then before you know it we're done.

Our builder will start putting up the trim in the rooms that will have carpet while we are doing the wood floor, then he'll finish the trim and we are headed for paint.

I forgot to mention the miniest door I have ever seen and we will have two! The coat closet and the linen closet are both rather small and the doors are so cute, even Mark said so.

Isn't she cute?  I think I'll call her Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment